KitchenAid Artisan 175 Stand Mixer Dried Rose 5KSM175PSBDR
Product number: 63465
Not just pretty as a picture, this Dried Rose Artisan Stand mixer from KitchenAid will power through a huge range of mixing tasks with ease. And it comes with a selection of accessories that will help you do everything from gently folding a soufflé mix to kneading large quantities of dough.
And like all KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers, it hides a secret behind the logo on the front… it’s not just a shiny badge, it’s a direct drive attachment hub that can be used with a wide range of KitchenAid Artisan attachments to expand the repertoire of your versatile machine.
Multi-purpose culinary tools included:
- 3 litre stainless steel mixing bowl – ideal for small mixing tasks.
- 4.8 litre stainless steel mixing bowl – with an ergonomic handle and a detachable, dual-purpose pouring shield made from transparent ABS plastic, which acts both as a feed chute and splash guard so you can add ingredients while mixing without any accidental splattering. Roomy enough to whisk up 12 medium egg whites or process a whole kilo of flour.
- Aluminium dough hook – with an easy-to-clean, non-stick nylon coating for mixing and kneading the perfect yeast dough for bread, pizza and pasta.
- Aluminium Artisan flat beater – also with the non-stick nylon coating, this is for heavier mixing tasks such as making cakes, frostings or even mashing potatoes – and a wide range of other optional accessories and attachments are also available.
- Flex-edge beater – with a soft, flexible silicone scraper along one edge, this beater cleans the bowl as it mixes, saving time and making sure all your ingredients are blended together thoroughly. Ideal for cakes, batters, buttercream and much more.
- Wire whisk – for gently folding air into eggs and egg whites, whipping light, fluffy cream and making dips and sauces.
Bowls, dough hook, Artisan flat beater and flex edge beater are all dishwasher safe.
About KitchenAid Artisan 175 Stand Mixers,/p>
The iconic 175 model is a design classic, with the simple embossed logos, retro good looks and smooth, rounded design that put KitchenAid’s Artisan Stand Mixers on top of many a kitchen ‘wish list’ – and it doesn’t just end there. In addition to flawless design credentials, this version of the brand’s best-selling model continues to justify its well-deserved reputation for impeccable performance thanks to its reliability, speed and efficiency.
Solidly made, with a die-cast zinc tilting head, its powerful but quiet 10-speed, direct drive motor can handle larger batches and heavier mixing tasks just as easily as lighter, smaller ones and the patented ‘planetary’ mixing action means that your ingredients are combined quickly and thoroughly every time.
Easy to Use
Simple, intuitive controls with 10 powerful speeds to choose from help make it suitable for novice and accomplished cooks alike and its single attachment hub (behind the iconic logo) makes adding or changing attachments very straightforward.
5-Year manufacturer’s guarantee.
About KitchenAid Artisan
With iconic good looks and pleasingly rounded shapes, KitchenAid’s Artisan range has been designed to look great as well as giving great performance. Manufactured to the highest standards for durability and sturdiness, all KitchenAid products are inspired, designed and developed with meticulous attention to detail, in partnership with professional chefs – they’re serious about food! And the range of luscious colours makes sure that these standout worktop helpers will catch every eye.
37 x 24 x 36cm
- description KitchenAid Artisan 175 Instructions (PDF)